Provide reliable and predictable 802.11n wireless coverage for indoor environments. Cisco Aironet 1260 Series wireless access points deliver up to nine times the throughput of 802.11a/g networks for multimedia applications. Designed specifically for challenging environments, the 1260 Series supports external antennas and a broad operating temperature range.
These enterprise-class wireless access points deliver a sleek design with rugged metal housing and durable components:
- Standard 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Extended operating temperature and rugged components for deployment in extreme environmental conditions
- UL 2043 plenum-rated for above ceiling installation options or suspension from drop ceilings
- Mounting hardware that easily retrofits to existing 1130 and 1240 Series mounting brackets to simplify 802.11n migration
The Cisco M-Drive technology provides industry-leading 802.11n performance:
- ClientLink improves reliability and coverage for legacy clients
- BandSelect improves 5 GHz client connections in mixed client environments
- VideoStream uses multicast to improve multimedia applications
Cisco Aironet 1260 Series Access Points come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty that includes 10-day advance hardware replacement.